Mobile Apps for Android and iOS
They are so popular these days and everybody wants them! And yes, we have in-house developers for both platforms, allowing us to produce quality apps in native code for reasonable prices.
Application accompanying the popular music festival Majales 2015, held in three cities across the country, with 30,000 visitors
Our task was to create an application for both iOS and Android devices, where the festival attendees are able to view information on the festival lineup, stages and additional details. Further to this, the visitors can manage their own list of shows they want to enjoy. Offline operation and automatic updates were critical, since the availabity of mobile operators was poor in a crowd of 30,000 people.
- Catchy and easy-to-use design
- Fast and clear access to key information on the prgramme
- Offline availability
- Automatic data updates
Application displays information about the teams participating in a floorball tournament Open Game 2015
Application allows users to gain a quick view of multiple chosen teams and get an overview of the current position in the tables, see the schedule of the team, including the results, Canadian scoring of all players and much more.
- Advanced caching
- Multiple teams
- Automatic data update with offline availability
The purpose of this application is to manage your own health card, set up alerts and find important medical information
Patient Diary project arose with the incearese in use of mobile platforms such as tablets and smartphones, in relation to health education. The application allows users to store medical records and other medical information, including next dose notifications, vaccination reminders or other events.
- Comprehensive application with complex functionalities
- Built upon an extensive database
- Mobile phone and tablet version (customized for each device)
- Gradual addition of new modules for managing different records (URO, cardio, EPI, glycols, BMI, menstruation calendar, multiple sclerosis, ...)
Simple to use but powerful movement tracker
We have set a goal to create a new sports tracker, beating all those that are on the market already. Simpler use, more features and nicer look. This apps is still in development but is coming soon!
- Advanced movement tracking algorithm for increased accuracy
- Elegant look in line with Android 4+ guidelines
- Colour-coded speed representation in map
- Online profile
Android game based on the tower defense concept
This is our contribution to the entertainment area - game is always a great way to test your designer/developer skills. Become a battle helicopter pilot, defending your area against enemy waves.
- Advanced 2D graphics
- In-house texture, model and sprite generation
- HD resolution
- 7 missions
- Free and paid version available
Frekvence Radia Beat
Tool allowing to obtain frequency of the popular Radio Beat rock radio station depending on the user's location
The job of this apps is simple - when activated, it gives the frequency of Radio Beat at the given location. However, there is magic behind this simplicity.
- Image data processing to generate SQL database for frequency querying
- Supports both GPS and network location methods
- Minimal footprint with online queries
- Offline database download support
- Android and iOS version